Research and Reports
Results for Research and Reports
- Rural Health Information Technology Toolkit
Rural Assistance Center and National Rural Health Resource Center Provides health information technology (HIT) resources to rural health care providers. The toolkit, developed by the ...
Resources - kstenehjem - 2012-05-30 13:28 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Rural HIT Toolkit
Rural Assistance Center and National Rural Health Resource Center Provides resources the help guide rural facilities in the planning, setup, implementation and operation of a health ...
Resources - kstenehjem - 2013-02-12 13:29 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Meaningful Use and Critical Access Hospitals: A Primer on Health Information Technology (HIT) Adoption in the Rural Health Care Setting
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Resource Administration (HRSA) Office of Rural Health Policy (ORHP) This Primer is focused on providing critical access hospitals ...
Resources - kstenehjem - 2011-01-03 13:23 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- National Rural Health Information Technology Workforce Summit Summary, September 22 2009
National Rural Health Resource Center The information contained in this document was compiled from the National Rural Health Information Technology Coalition Workforce Summit held in ...
Resources - kstenehjem - 2010-10-12 11:54 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Electronic Health Record Usability: Vendor Practices and Perspectives
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Provides insight into the current processes, practices, and perspectives of certified electronic health record vendors with regard to key ...
Resources - kstenehjem - 2010-06-02 10:37 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- The Crossroads of Telehealth, Electronic Health Records & Health Information Exchange: Planning for Rural Communities
Christina Beach Thielst, FACHE NRTRC Executive Director Northwest Regional Telehealth Resource Center Explores emerging trends and recent disruptors impacting the health care delivery ...
Resources - kstenehjem - 2010-06-01 13:19 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- E-prescribing Tools to Improve Safety and Quality
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services E-prescribing - a prescriber's ability to electronically send an accurate, error-free and understandable prescription directly to a ...
Resources - tmorton - 2012-04-05 16:03 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Electronic Health Records Adoption: Rural Providers' Decision-Making Process (Policy Brief)
RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis Findings of a study that examined the decision-making process that small rural physician clinics and hospitals use as they investigate and ...
Resources - tmorton - 2013-03-05 10:53 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- E-Health Activities Across the Nation
Commonwealth Fund partnered with the National Governors Association (NGA) and Health Management Associates (HMA) Addresses current e-health activities, the challenges they have faced, ...
Resources - tmorton - 2012-04-05 15:58 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Creating Sustainable Local Health Information Exchanges: Can Barriers to Stakeholder Participation be Overcome?
Center for Studying Health System Change Findings from a study of stakeholder perspectives on participation in four health information exchanges suggest that barriers to achieving data ...
Resources - tmorton - 2012-10-02 13:33 - 0 comments - 0 attachments