For Clinics, Hospitals and Networks
Rural health care facilities and agencies find The Center to be an invaluable partner as consultant, educator, and leadership advisor.
Since 1985 The Center has conducted research, held national forums, and served as policy advisor about health information technology, quality improvement, and community health, among many other topics.
The Center has worked closely with hundreds of clinics, hospitals, health care professionals and rural health networks in all 50 states, including:
- Rural hospitals, clinics, health networks, and health care professionals
- State offices of rural health and state hospital associations
- Research centers and other organizations nationwide.
Our agency and research partners include:
- American Hospital Association
- National Cooperative of Health Networks Association
- Health Resources and Services Administration, Office of Rural Health Policy
- National Rural Health Association
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
- University of Minnesota, Rural Health Research Center
For more information about how The Center can help your health care organization, please contact Sally Buck at (218) 727-9390 ext. 225 or email@example.com.