The Center offers complete planning and hosting services for conferences on rural health topics at the national, state, and local level. Workshops, meetings and summits are also available.
Over 4,000 participants have benefited from The Center's conferences in the last five years. Topics range from performance improvement to health information technology to health care workforce.
Conference services include:
- Work with clients, determine meeting content and agendas
- Select appropriate speakers
- Coordinate logistics, including food, IT, materials, and travel
- Contract with facilities and vendors
- Evaluate all events for success in relation to stated goals and objectives.
- 2005 – 2012 Minnesota Rural Health Conferences, over 400 participants, Duluth, Minnesota
- Rural Health Information Technology Conference, 200 participants, Kansas City, Missouri
If you are interested in hosting a conference, or for more information about The Center's conference services, please contact Sally Buck at (218) 727-9390 x 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.