This workshop will precede the National Rural Health Association (NRHA) Critical Access Hospital and Rural Health Clinic Conference which is scheduled for October 1-3, 2014 in Kansas City, Missouri. Learning objectives for this event include:
- Obtain an introductory level overview of a federal grant writing process and its components
- Identify skills to demonstrate needs, develop work plans and link demonstrable outcomes to needs, goals, objectives and activities
- Demonstrate grant writing skills in a practice environment
- Identify grant management skills for reporting and sustaining activities
- Apply grant management skills in a practice environment
The intended audience for this event is State Offices of Rural Health and State Flex Program Coordinators. There is no registration fee for this event.
Draft agenda [PDF - 230 KB]