"The MN Web Recruitment service is a tremendous effort to match well-qualified health care professionals with excellent opportunities throughout Minnesota. I have recommended this site to all of our medical students..."
Minnesota Web Recruitment enables physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants to learn about practice opportunities throughout greater Minnesota, including urban community health centers.
Current information is available on:
- Federal and state loan repayment programs
- Communities, lifestyle and practice conditions
- Conditions in the health care environment
- Advice on the recruitment process
- Help finding the best fit for your personal and professional interests
The National Rural Health Resource Center is the Minnesota state member of the 3RNet, which is the platform used to host and manage opportunity postings. The 3RNet is a non-profit recruitment organization whose members are composed of state offices of rural health, area health education centers and primary care associations.
See our brochure [PDF - 501 KB]
For more information about Minnesota Web Recruitment, please contact Angie LaFlamme at (218) 727-9390 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.