- Community Benefit Reporting Tool
- Eligibility Criteria
- HELP Webinars
- HIT Guides
- Hospital Onsite Consultations
- Performance Management Group (PMG)
- Subscribe to Delta Dispatch Newsletter
- Search Resources
ICD-10 Implementation for Community and Critical Access Hospitals
Overview of the process involved in hospital transition to ICD-10 including gathering off all internal resources, understanding of timetable requirement and milestone planning process.
Participants will gain an ability to:
- Understand where they currently stand
- Develop an ICD -10 implementation team
- Create a cohesive internal and external message
- Create a schedule
- Take steps to ensure implementation success
John E. Behn, III, MPA, Senior Consultant, Stroudwater Associates
Continuing education credits no longer provided for this webinar playback.
Please use the links below to register for upcoming webinars or calls.
Next HELP Webinar
Building Your Quality Improvement Program
Friday, March 21, 2014
11:00 - Noon Central Time