DRCHSD Program Introduction and Overview of Application Process
The Delta Region Community Health Systems Development (DRCHSD) Program works with rural eligible communities located in the Delta Region to address health care needs and strengthen the local health care system through comprehensive technical assistance. This webinar will discuss technical assistance services and funding opportunities, present participation benefits and expectations, as well as explain the application process.
The webinar recording covers:
- DRCHSD Program’s purpose, goals, eligibility criteria, and available resources
- Services that position the selected organizations and their communities for population health
- Project outcomes and services impacting the hospital’s financial position, operational efficiencies and quality of care
- Community care coordination and development of a local continuum of care
- Support for community champions and the role they play in care coordination
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.