DRCHSD 2018 Summit
The purpose of the DRCHSD 2018 Summit is to gather the ten participating hospitals and clinics, the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy, Delta Regional Authority, program technical assistance providers and state partners. The two-day Summit will provide program accomplishments, rural health care information, networking and an overview of the next phase of projects.
Summit Learning Objectives
- Share current successes and challenges
- Learn how to demonstrate value
- Develop strategies from financial and quality assessments and action planning
- Continue Community Care Coordination Planning
- Gain knowledge on capital improvement resources
The intended audience for the 2018 DRCHSD Summit is hospitals and clinics participating in the DRCHSD Program, speakers and state partners.
Lodging arrangements must be made independently of this DRCHSD Summit registration process by contacting the hotel. A room block has been set aside for this event.
Holiday Inn Little Rock Conference Center, Little Rock, AR
3201 Bankhead Drive
Little Rock, AR 72206
- To make reservations call (501) 490-1000 or book online
- Room block name: National Rural Health Resource Center
- Rate: Starting at $102 per night plus tax. The deadline to make hotel reservations is Monday, September 3, 2018.
The deadline to register is September 3, 2018.
For more information, please contact: