Mon, Jun 19, 2017 to Tue, Jun 20, 2017
The 2017 Minnesota Rural Health Conference, Shaping Sustainable Solutions, will be held June 19-20, 2017, in Duluth.
The conference will provide the opportunity to:
- Discover the approaches to improve and integrate mental health access in rural communities;
- Provide timely information on making value real for rural;
- Learn about supporting rural populations with best practices from around the state;
- Share community-based solutions to address health disparities and inequities; and
- Develop and access a network of colleagues, students and partners to support the rural workforce.