2018 Flex Program Reverse Site Visit
Sponsored by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP)
Engage. Measure. Improve.
2018 Rural Health Care Improvement Collaboration
The purpose of this collaborative meeting is to create a shared learning environment that supports innovations and discovery of successful rural health improvement and program implementation across FORHP programs. The meeting will engage participants from two rural health care improvement grant programs: the Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility (Flex) Program in the FORHP Hospital State Division (HSD) and the Small Health Care Provider Quality Improvement Program (SHCP) in the FORHP Community-Based Division (CBD). In addition to program-specific meeting objectives, this meeting will also provide participants with an enhanced opportunity to make connections, share best practices and gather lessons learned from fellow rural programs across the country that are focusing on improving rural health care services.
Overall Learning Objectives
- Discover ways to communicate the value of your FORHP Program
- Understand the future direction of the national transition to value in health care
- Identify opportunities to implement best practices and lessons learned
- Strengthen the leadership of your FORHP program
- Share and learn from the experiences of fellow rural programs
- Make connections and identify opportunities for collaboration with fellow rural programs across FORHP
Flex Program RSV
FORHP HSD's Flex Program Reverse Site Visit (RSV) is an opportunity for state Flex Program recipients to convene and share information about the Flex Program and critical access hospitals (CAHs). This event will focus on the latest information in the Flex Program including discussion of strategies to engage CAHs in measurement and performance improvement to deliver value in rural health care. States will share stories of their Flex Program experiences and successes with one another, with their FORHP project officers and with other rural partners and stakeholders. We look forward to your attendance at this educational and informative event.
Flex Program RSV Learning Objectives
- Discover ways to communicate the value of your state Flex Program
- Understand the future direction of the national Flex Program
- Identify opportunities to implement best practices and lessons learned by CAHs and state Flex Programs in supporting performance improvement in all Flex Program areas
- Strengthen the leadership of your state Flex Program in the Core Competencies for State Flex Program Excellence, including Managing the Flex Program
The intended audience for the Flex Program RSV is State Office Directors, Flex Coordinators/other key Flex personnel (two per state), the Flex Monitoring Team (FMT), Stratis Health's Rural Quality Improvement Technical Assistance (RQITA) consultants, staff and Advisory Committee of the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC) and FORHP staff. State Flex Programs are limited to two attendees. If state Flex Programs would like to have more than two attendees, please contact your Flex Program project officer at FORHP for approval.
Lodging arrangements must be made independently of this Flex Program RSV registration process by contacting the hotel. A room block has been set aside for this event. Omni Shoreham, Washington DC For more information, please contact: Shannon Greely
2500 Calvert Street NW
Washington, NC 20008
Lodging arrangements must be made independently of this Flex Program RSV registration process by contacting the hotel. A room block has been set aside for this event.
Omni Shoreham, Washington DC
For more information, please contact: