2019 Flex Program Reverse Site Visit (RSV)
Building Healthy Rural Communities
The Federal Office of Rural Health Policy's (FORHP) Flex Program Reverse Site Visit (RSV) is an opportunity for state Flex Program recipients to convene and share information about the Flex Program and critical access hospitals (CAHs). This event will focus on the latest information in the Flex Program including discussion of strategies to engage CAHs in activities to support healthy rural communities. States will share stories of their Flex Program experiences and successes with one another, with their FORHP project officers and with other rural partners and stakeholders. This year's event will include a pre-event learning session on emergency medical services held the afternoon of July 9. We look forward to your attendance at this educational and informative event.
Flex Program RSV Learning Objectives
- Learn how state Flex programs are working to build healthy rural communities
- Understand the future direction of the national Flex Program
- Identify opportunities to implement best practices and lessons learned by CAHs and state Flex Programs in supporting performance improvement in all Flex Program areas
- Strengthen the leadership of your state Flex Program in the Core Competencies for State Flex Program Excellence, including Managing the Flex Program
The intended audience for the Flex Program RSV is State Office of Rural Health Directors, Flex Coordinators/other key Flex personnel (two per state), the Flex Monitoring Team (FMT), Stratis Health's Rural Quality Improvement Technical Assistance (RQITA) team, Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC) staff and Advisory Committee, and FORHP staff.
Lodging arrangements must be made independently of the Flex Program RSV event registration process by contacting the hotel. A room block has been set aside for this event. Please refer to the group code below when making reservations.
Washington Marriott Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Road NW
Washington, DC 20008
- To make reservations, call (800)-331-3131 or book online here
- Group code: M-DE383VW
- Rate: $199 per night plus tax. The deadline to make hotel reservations at the group rate is Monday, June 10, 2019.
Facilitated Flex Networking Lunch Session
Through an engaging networking activity, connect with Flex Program personnel and learn about unique aspects of rural health impacting other states. This session is scheduled for Thursday, July 11 and an onsite lunch is being offered for a fee during the event registration process.
For more information, please contact: