EMS in the Flex Program: A Review of Current Activities and Insights from Flex Program Stakeholders
This webinar provided a review of EMS related activities that are currently funded in this three-year Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility (Flex) grant cycle. The Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) also shared what they learned during information gathering calls conducted in 2016 with Flex Program stakeholders. This event was facilitated by FORHP and coordinated by the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC), a program of the National Rural Health Resource Center.
- Brief review of current Flex grant guidance goals and objectives related to EMS
- Review EMS activities for the fiscal year (FY) 2015-FY 2017 project period
- Discuss needs and recommendations from Flex Program stakeholders (as expressed during 2016 information gathering calls)
- Conclusions about unmet needs and possible solutions
- Should other needs be included?
- How well do the needs align with the current guidance?
- Given the scope of the Flex Program and the resources available, what are key needs the Flex Program could address in future years?