FORHP Flex Program Virtual Workshop
Attendance for this event is open only to state Flex grantees.
The goal of the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy's (FORHP) Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility (Flex) Program Virtual Workshop is to provide new or existing Flex Program staff an orientation to the Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility (Flex) Program. Through live and recorded content, this workshop will cover multiple topics including basic value-based health care, population health, critical access hospital (CAH) finance, quality and performance improvement concepts, emergency medical services (EMS), and Flex Program core competencies and best practices. Upon Workshop completion, participants will better understand Flex Program goals and services available to support Flex Program excellence.
The Flex Program Workshop will consist of four virtual sessions beginning Monday, March 29th and concluding Monday, April 5th, see below:
- Monday, March 29, 2021 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Central Time
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Central Time
- Friday, April 2, 2021 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Central Time
- Monday, April 5, 2021 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Central Time
There is no fee to participate in the workshop, however, please see workshop participant priority criteria below:
- Has been a Flex Coordinators 12 months or less
- One participant per state
- Must be willing and able to participate in all 4 days of the workshop
- Must be willing to do a manageable amount of prework for each workshop day
Expectations will be outlined in detail to those confirmed as eligible participants in the FORHP Flex Program Workshop.
The FORHP Flex Program Virtual Workshop is supported by FORHP and coordinated by the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC), a program of the National Rural Health Resource Center.
For more information, please contact: