Framing Rural Health Value Webinar Series: Leadership and Strategic Planning
This recorded webinar about leadership and strategic planning will help the viewer:
- Understand the need for leadership to be aware of industry trends and impact on critical access hospitals (CAHs) or state Flex programs
- Review the need for a systems approach to all aspects of the CAH or state Flex program
- Recognize the need to align CAH leadership, board and primary care providers around values, goals and strategies to empower employees for performance excellence
- Review the use of a systems-based framework for strategic planning to ensure a holistic approach
- Understand the purpose of communicating
Provides a summary of the Framing Rural Health Value webinar series which promotes understanding of the changing landscape of rural health care. Explore how Flex Programs can be supported by performance frameworks, learn interventions for financially distressed CAHs and expand the awareness and use of targeted resources.