Creatively Addressing a Crisis: Recruit and retain qualified staff to keep the doors open
- Leslie Marsh, Chief Executive Officer, Lexington Regional Health Center, Lexington, Nebraska
- Lee Elliott, Management consultant, The Wonderful Life Project, LLC
The competition for staff in health care is fierce and is projected to get substantively more difficult. In many parts of the country, this includes non-patient care jobs. Many are calling for innovative approaches to recruiting and retaining staff. This webinar will focus on an innovative solution that has produced results several times including no openings for RNs, greatly reduced turnover, increased employee happiness, improved quality of conflict, and reduced stress. This approach has won awards nationally and internationally.
- Understand the challenge of recruitment and retention in health care
- Learn of a relatively inexpensive approach to drawing applicants and retaining staff
- See how changing the way we manage can produce results needed for retention