Improving Care Management: A Rural Hospital Guide
The Rural Hospital Guide to Improving Care Management provides rural hospital executive and management teams with generally accepted best practice concepts related to care management. This webinar will bring to light opportunities to improve performance within the hospital setting through the transition from traditional fee-for-service reimbursement to a value-based, population-health-focused reimbursement environment.
- Terry Hill, MPA, Senior Advisor for Rural Health Leadership and Policy, National Rural Health Resource Center
- Carla Wilber, DNP, RN, NE-BC, Stroudwater Associates
- Louise Bryde, MHA, BSN, RN, Principal, Stroudwater Associates
- Increase understanding of hospital care management best practices
- Gain insight on care management roles and staffing needs, utilization review and discharge planning
- Develop care management capabilities and competencies in order to transition successfully from fee-for-service (FFS) reimbursement to value-based payment
Use the link below to register to attend this webinar.