This Telehealth 101 webinar will be the first of a series focused on rural telehealth topics. This event is supported by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) and coordinated by the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC), a program of the National Rural Health Resource Center.
Matt McCullough, Nicki Perisho, and Jaleen Johnson, Northwest Regional Telehealth Resource Center (NRTRC)
Following the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe basic telehealth concepts including definitions, modalities, payment, workflows, and technology.
- Understand current telehealth regulatory changes and waivers during COVID and post-COVID.
- Identify ways that Flex programs can support the telehealth needs of critical access hospitals (CAHs) and rural health clinics (RHCs) in their state.
- Understand how increased telehealth use could impact finances (revenue cycle), quality improvement (MBQIP) measures, and movement to value-based care and population health as a basic component in CAHs and RHCs.
- Understand the roles of the Telehealth Resource Centers.
The intended audience for the live webinar is all Flex Program Coordinators and State Office Directors. This webinar will be recorded. Recordings and supporting materials will be posted publicly on this website and can be shared with others that would benefit from its content.
For more information, please contact: