This webinar will build state Flex Program knowledge and understanding of telehealth policy and how it affects rural health organizations. This is the second webinar in a series focused on rural telehealth topics.
Learning Objectives: Following the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Recall the usual elements of telehealth reimbursement policy
- Recognize pre-COVID telehealth policy
- Explain how the public health emergency (PHE) has affected telehealth policy
- Describe other federal developments around telehealth policy
- Summarize effects of PHE-related telehealth changes on rural health care organizations
- Mei Kwong, Center for Connected Health Policy (CCHP)
- Brock Slabach, National Rural Health Association (NRHA)
- Neal Neuberger, Health Tech Solutions
This event is coordinated by the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC), a program of the National Rural Health Resource Center, and supported by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP).
For more information, please contact: