Duration: 52 min
Why do some people and organizations "bounce back" while others seem to get mired in chaos? This webinar focuses on strategies leaders can use to build their networks' resilience--the ability to absorb change and still maintain high performance. The presentation guides participants through identifying their most pressing challenges and determining steps to prepare networks for stresses that lie ahead.
- Define resilience and discuss its function and benefits
- Describe common stages of disruption and reintegration
- Apply the Adaptive Cycle to network development
- Choose strategies to build your network’s resilience
- Arlene Anderson, Independent Consultant