Rural Health Network Summit 2017
September 14, 2017: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Central Time
September 15, 2017: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm Central Time
The Network Summit will bring together rural health network leaders to discuss the important role of networks in the changing health care landscape. During the summit, network leaders will interact with peers to explore innovative and effective initiatives and projects that are delivering value to network members during this time of change and transition. A Network Summit Report: Exploring the Role of Networks in the Changing Health Care Landscape will capture the group’s insights from the Summit discussions.
Allied Health grantees and the 2017 cohort of Network Development grantees are eligible to attend. Travel expenses, lodging and meals are the responsibility of each participating network. If your network received an invitation to register for the event, please complete the online registration form by September 1.
- Explore the role of networks as they work to improve health in their communities
- Share insights of innovative and effective initiatives and projects that are delivering value to network members
- Contribute to a summit report that will be used as a reference document for network leaders across the country to engage with the changing health care environment
Event Location and Lodging
Radisson Blu Mall of America
2100 Killebrew Drive
Bloomington, MN 55425
A room block for our group has been reserved at the Radisson Blu Mall of America for a rate of $145 per night. The deadline to book hotel room reservations through the room block is Monday, August 21.
Reservation Instructions (you may use one of the following options):
- Use this direct link
- Access the booking window on the Radisson Blu Mall of America main webpage and use the promotional code NRHRCT
- Or, call 1-800-333-3333 and ask for the National Rural Health Resource Center room block
Recommended Airport: Minneapolis-Saint Paul (MSP) International Airport
The Radisson Blu Mall of America provides a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. The shuttle runs daily from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm and is based on availability at the time of the reservation request. Alternatively, after arriving at the airport, you can board the Metro Transit train at Terminal I Lindbergh Station, which takes you to the MOA Transit Station beside the hotel.