DRCHSD 5-Part Quality Improvement Webinar Series
DRCHSD Quality Improvement Webinar Series
Hosted by The National Rural Health Resource Center, this 5-part quality webinar series will focus on looking at and addressing quality improvement issues within the healthcare system and how to address them.
Topics and Dates:
- April 7: Quality 101: Back to Basics
- April 14: Managing Your QAPI Program
- April 28: Policy & Procedures Oh My!
- May 5: Antibiotic Stewardship
- May 12: PCMH - The In's and Out's of Implementation
Speaker: Angie Charlet DBA, MHA, RN
Audience: DRCHSD Health Care Organizations, CEOs, CNOs, COOs, Quality Directors, Providers, Pharmacy Staff
Each live webinar qualifies for one ACHE qualified education credit.