Fiscal Year 2017 Flex Grant Supplement: Reporting and Evaluation Process and Templates
The Flex Supplemental Funding Reporting and Evaluation Process webinar provides an overview of the Flex Program supplement, tasks, reporting requirements, and timelines. The content of this webinar recording is tailored to state Flex Program Coordinators.
Template documents are for use with hospital projects within the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Flex Grant Supplemental Funding include:
- Flex Supplement Funding Hospital Measures Tracking Document is to be used by participating CAHs to report outcomes to their state Flex Program.
- Flex Supplement Funding Task Timeline describes the monthly timeline of tasks for this project for hospitals, state Flex Programs and the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC) from October 2017 through September 2019.
- Launch Hospital Communication Email Template is for use by the state Flex Programs to launch communication to their participating hospitals in October 2017, describing project requirements and reporting needs.
- Flex Supplemental Funding RAP Questions are for use by the state Flex Programs to conduct recommended adoption progress (RAP) interviews with each hospital.
- FY17 Flex Supplement End-of-Year Report is used to provide a brief summary of the activities completed by each CAH, any changes to the work plan; please explain uncompleted activities and unspent funds. For CAHs whose activities are ongoing, please provide a brief explanation and a timeline for completion.
The Recommendation Adoption Progress (RAP) Interview Orientation webinar playback provides an introduction to the RAP interview that Flex Coordinators used with hospitals participating in the Flex Program Supplemental Funding projects for FY 2017.
This FY 2017 Flex Grant Supplement was supported by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP). Technical Assistance activities were coordinated and provided by the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC), a program of the National Rural Health Resource Center.