Fiscal Year 2017 Flex Grant Supplemental: Reporting and Evaluation Templates
Template documents for use with hospital projects within the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Flex grant supplemental funding for use by state Flex Programs and critical access hospitals (CAHs).
- The Flex Supplement Funding Hospital Measures Tracking Document is to be used by participating CAHs to report outcomes to their state Flex Program
- The Flex Supplement Funding Task Timeline describes the monthly timeline of tasks for this project for hospitals, state Flex Programs and the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC) from October 2017 through September 2019
- The Launch Hospital Communication Email Template is for use by the state Flex Programs to launch communication to their participating hospitals in October 2017, describing project requirements and reporting needs
- The Flex Supplemental Funding RAP Questions are for use by the state Flex Programs to conduct recommended adoption progress (RAP) interviews with each hospital
- The FY17 Flex Supplement End-of-Year Report is used to provide a brief summary of the activities completed by each CAH, any changes to the work plan; please explain uncompleted activities and unspent funds. For CAHs whose activities are ongoing, please provide a brief explanation and a timeline for completion
The Recommendation Adoption Process (RAP) Interview Orientation webinar playback provides an introduction to the RAP interview that Flex Coordinators will use with hospitals participating in the Flex Program supplemental funding projects for FY 2017.