Online MBQIP Data Abstraction Training Series & Ask Robyn - Quarterly Open Office Hour Calls for MBQIP Data Abstractors
This recorded training series is for critical access hospital (CAH) staff with responsibility for data collection of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Inpatient and Outpatient quality measures. Pick individual topics that you have questions about or listen to the full series for a comprehensive overview of the process to identify each measure population and abstract the required data elements.
Individual topics include:
- Locating CMS Specifications Manuals (13-minute video)
- Locating CART (CMS Abstraction Reporting Tool) (9-minute video)
- Outpatient AMI Measures (OP1 - OP5) (23-minute video)
- Outpatient Chest Pain Measures (OP4 - OP5) (20-minute video)
- ED Throughput Measures (OP18, OP20, OP22) (19-minute video)
- Outpatient Pain Management Measure (OP21) (12-minute video)
- Inpatient Influenza Vaccination Measure (IMM-2) (18-minute video)
- Inpatient Emergency Department (ED) Measures (ED-1, ED-2) (18-minute video)
Also available: Ask Robyn - Quarterly Open Office Hour Calls for MBQIP Data Abstractors
Sometimes it just helps to talk to someone! Quality Reporting Specialist Robyn Carlson of Stratis Health will be offering open office hour calls to discuss your MBQIP abstraction questions. Sessions are free of charge, but registration is required.
- Register here for October 10, 2018 - 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact: