Evaluation Plan Review and Highlights of Networks’ Impact in Rural
Duration: 59 min
Your network or program goals are articulated in your evaluation plan, and progress should be reviewed regularly over the life of the program. This regular review helps us monitor and adapt our goals to continue progress toward the network’s vision. In this webinar, we review the strategic planning cycle and the Plan to Measure Key Data and Evaluation Scorecard templates.
We also review the Year-1 results of the Performance Improvement Measurement System (PIMS) data for the Allied Health Training Program and gain insight on how networks are impacting rural communities through other network programs of the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP).
- Understand the importance of the strategic planning cycle that helps us monitor and adapt
- Gain insights on first-year PIMS data
- Discover early progress on the impact of networks within rural communities
- Kap Wilkes, Rural Health Innovations
- Marc Legge, Wright Health Partners
- Alana Knudson, Walsh Center for Rural Health Analysis, National Opinion Research Center (NORC)