Principles of Marketing: Preparation for Marketing Planning
To have an effective and efficient network, collaborators must key in on real issues of interest to network partners and communicate how they can work together for mutual gain. In this webinar, we’ll explore elements of marketing to the network. We’ll look at understanding network members and developing programs that meet their unique needs, followed by identifying which segments to target with messages about new and existing programs. Finally, we’ll introduce communication tools to reach those segments effectively.
- Use marketing research to learn more about network members’ unique needs and concerns
- Discover how network leaders tend to interact with information and individuals as they evaluate opportunities for joint engagement
- Segment and develop target markets within a network
- Develop ideas and programs that meet real needs of network organizations
- Use marketing communication tools to present collaborative ideas to the network