Small Rural Hospital Transition (SRHT) Project Application for Onsite Consultation
SRHT Project Application Period: September 25 - October 16, 2019
Recipients of SRHT onsite technical assistance (TA) may re-apply in alternating years for onsite TA other than the previously supported project and will not be selected in consecutive years. Hospitals participating in SRHT Project prior to 2018–2019 may submit an application and request service options that they have not received in the previous consultations. Hospitals that are supported in the 2018-2019 program year are ineligible for the 2019-2020 application period.
If a sufficient number of applications is not received, SRHT on-site TA may be extended to small rural hospitals (49 beds or less) residing in non-persistent poverty counties. Should this option become available, additional information will be provided.
Prepare for the 2019-2020 SRHT Application
The documents below are a preview of the 2019 application. The forms provide an option to begin work on the application in advance of the online release date.
Helpful Hints to Submit a Successful Application
- Both critical access hospitals (CAH) and prospective payment system (PPS) hospitals must complete all questions for both the application and the self-assessment
- All applicants must explain both Yes and No responses, even if the question specifies clarification for only 'if yes' or 'if no' answers
- The online application does not allow for applicants to save their work. Applicants can cut from MS Word document with prepared answers and paste into the online application.
- Incomplete applications will be returned and not scored. An application will be considered incomplete if a section is missing, or if information within any section of the application is missing.
- Should an applicant determine that revisions are required after the application or self-assessment have been submitted, a new online application and/or self-assessment may be resubmitted. The most recent submission will be reviewed and scored.
Submit Online Application and Self-assessment
The online application will be available September 25 - October 16, 2019.