Small Rural Hospital Transition (SRHT) Project Application for Onsite Consultation
Application Period (extended due date): September 25 – October 23, 2017
The SRHT online application and the self-assessment closes midnight on October 23, 2017.
Recipients of SRHT onsite technical assistance will not be selected for additional onsite TA in consecutive years; however, hospitals may re-apply in alternating years for onsite TA other than the previously supported project. For example, hospitals that are supported in the 2016-2017 program year are ineligible for the 2017-2018 application period.
Prepare for the 2017-2018 SRHT Application
The documents below are a preview of the 2017 application. The forms provide an option to begin work on the application in advance of the online release date. The due date in the below documents states October 16 as the deadline, but we have extended that to October 23!
Helpful Hints to Submit a Successful Application
- Both critical access hospitals (CAH) and perspective payment system (PPS) hospitals must complete all questions for both the application and the self-assessment
- All applicants must explain both Yes and No responses, even if the question specifies clarification for only 'if yes' or 'if no' answers
- The online application does not allow for applicants to save their work. Applicants can cut from MS Word document with prepared answers and paste into the online application.
- Incomplete applications will be returned and not scored. An application will be considered incomplete if a section is missing, or if information within any section of the application is missing.
- Should an applicant determine that revisions are required after the application or self-assessment have been submitted, a new online application and/or self-assessment may be resubmitted. The most recent submission will be reviewed and scored.