SRHT Learning Collaborative (LC) webinars are open to pre-selected hospitals. Scroll down to see the 2019-2020 events for all LCs and click the event for details on content and how to prepare for the next LC.
Each year, there are two groups of LC hospitals:
- SRHT Selected Hospitals LC (nine hospitals currently participating in consultation projects): Selected hospitals must be willing and able to participate in all phases of their SRHT Project, to include the Kick-off Webinar, onsite consultation, LC, and post-project RAP calls. The LC work is not directly related to the onsite consultation or action plan.
- SRHT Eligible Hospitals LC (nine pre-selected SRHT eligible hospitals): Eligible hospitals will be pre-selected to participate in the LC, and should be prepared to attend all Eligible Hospitals LC webinars. Participation in the LC will help strengthen the hospital's infrastructure and prepare them to be a stronger applicant for an SRHT onsite consultation project in the future. Any hospital eligible to apply for SRHT projects may apply to participate in this LC.
How to Participate in the SRHT Eligible LC
The first nine hospitals that submit a Letter of Intent will be selected to participate in the 2019-2020 Eligible Hospitals LC. Submit a Letter of Intent from December 2, 2019 to January 10, 2020.
Scroll down to see the 2019-2020 events for all active LCs and click the event for details on content and how to prepare for the next LC.
Learning Collaborative Goal
The purpose of LCs is to help hospital leaders and managers build their knowledge base about dashboards, measurement, and strategy planning. The LCs provide guidance, peer-sharing, and one-on-one support from Center staff as participants use the guide and templates to develop or update their hospital’s Strategy Map and balanced scorecard (BSC). A strong Strategy Map and BSC will help transition the hospital to a value-based system and prepare for population health.
Learning Collaborative Content
All LCs will have the same general content. Hospital leaders who are not currently enrolled in an active LC group can use the recorded LC webinar playbacks below, along with the guide and templates, to develop a Strategy Map and BSC.
- LC1: Introduction and Available Resources
- LC2: Using Self-Assessment Results to Initiate Strategic Planning
- LC3: LC3: Strategy Map Development
- LC4: LC4: Balanced Scorecard Development
- LC5: Using the Strategy Map & BSC to Demonstrate Value and Position for the Future
The Learning Collaborative was excellent. They helped our team to identify areas that we needed to improve on, and through the LC we redid our strategic plan which hadn't been updated in quite some time."
- Cindy Turner, CEO, Bacon County Hospital & Health System, Alma, GA