Hospital Readiness Requirements and Project Expectations
Selected hospitals must be able to take immediate action steps to meet project expectations. Hospitals should be ready to:
- Reserve dates and prepare their leadership teams for participation in the Kick-off webinar, planning calls and Learning Collaborative (LC)
- Initiate and complete the project as planned in the scope of work (SOW), adhering to all SOW timelines.
- Submit the data request by the deadline to initiate the project
- Implement consultant’s recommendations
- Complete a post-project interview and provide post-project values to demonstrate measurable outcomes
- Build upon technical assistance provided through the SRHT Project with a commitment and goal to work towards participating in a system that adds value.