2016 SHIP Lean Training: Part 3
Duration: 55 min
Through funding from the Health Resources and Services Administration's Federal Office of Rural Health Policy, the National Rural Health Resource Center coordinated a no-cost Lean health care training and mini-project for 30 Small Rural Hospital Improvement Grant Program (SHIP) eligible hospitals in 2016.
The final webinar in the three-part educational series covers the following topics:
- More than Tools: Lean Culture Transformation
- Data and Information: Lean Measurement and Metrics
- How to Identify and Initiate a Good Lean Project or Kaizen Event
Specific references to the training course, including links to external sites, within the webinar and within the accompanying materials may be disregarded.
- John Roberts, Chief Executive Officer and President, Midwest Health Consultants
- Sarah Brinkman, Program Specialist, National Rural Health Resource Center
The second webinar in the three-part educational series for SHIP-eligible hospitals in 2016 provides an overview of Value-Stream Mapping, 5S Worksite Organization, A3 Problem Solving and Standard Work.