SHIP Coordinator Technical Assistance Webinar: April 2017
Duration: 53 min
- Bridget Ware, Federal Office of Rural Health Policy
- Sally Buck, National Rural Health Resource Center
- Rhonda Barcus, National Rural Health Resource Center
- Bethany Adams, National Rural Health Resource Center
- Becky Gourde, National Rural Health Resource Center
This webinar discusses a recent Lean project conducted at a critical access hospital in Arizona and how similar quality improvement initiatives can be undertaken using SHIP funding. Presenters review the process of implementing the project as well as measurable outcomes seen by the hospital as a result. In addition, this webinar outlines key trends of SHIP funding in fiscal year 2016 and reviews helpful SHIP resources.