Tuesday, April 18, 2017
- Bridget Ware, Federal Office of Rural Health Policy
- Sally Buck, National Rural Health Resource Center
- Rhonda Barcus, National Rural Health Resource Center
- Bethany Adams, National Rural Health Resource Center
- Becky Gourde, National Rural Health Resource Center
This webinar discusses a recent Lean project conducted at a critical access hospital in Arizona and how similar quality improvement initiatives can be undertaken using SHIP funding. Presenters review the process of implementing the project as well as measurable outcomes seen by the hospital as a result. In addition, this webinar outlines key trends of SHIP funding in fiscal year 2016 and reviews helpful SHIP resources.
This project is/was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number UB1RH24206, Information Services to Rural Hospital Flexibility Program Grantees, $957,510 (0% financed with nongovernmental sources). This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.