Virtual Primary Care
This webinar will build state Flex Program knowledge and understanding of telehealth virtual primary care and the rural application. It will share examples of rural models and provide access to educational information and resources that can be disseminated to rural providers. This is the third webinar in a series focused on telehealth topics.
Following the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Define what virtual primary care is and what a visit looks like for a patient.
- Recall data and evidence related to the effectiveness of virtual primary care.
- Identify the opportunities and challenges of virtual primary care for rural health providers.
- Describe how COVID is affecting and may affect virtual primary care as a service line.
- Recognize new non-traditional competitors to rural hospitals using virtual health services.
- Give examples of Flex Program support for telehealth efforts in rural hospitals and clinics.
- Elizabeth Krupinski, Southwest Telehealth Resource Center (SWTRC)
This event is coordinated by the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC), a program of the National Rural Health Resource Center, and supported by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP).
For more information, please contact: