Capturing CAH Finance: Leveraging Data for CAH Financial Improvement
Learning objectives include:
- Know where to find resources to support CAH financial improvement
- Discuss different ways states are utilizing tools and leveraging relationships to improve financial performance within their CAHs
- Understand the value of the CAH Measurement and Performance Assessment System (CAHMPAS) data query tool, CAH Financial Indicator Reports (CAHFIR) and the use of subcontractors for financial improvement success
The recording is available in the Flex Program Forum (log-in required). Flex Program Forum access is limited to those indicated on the Flex Program Forum page.
Related Core Competencies for State Flex Program Excellence
- CAH Finance 101 Manual
- CAH Financial Indicators Primer and Calculator Resources
- CAH Financial Indicators Report: Summary of 2015 Medians by State (updated March 2017)
VKG webinars are supported by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) and coordinated by the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC), a program of the National Rural Health Resource Center (The Center).