Flex Grant and Contract Management
This Flex Virtual Knowledge Group (VKG) webinar covered different grant and contract management approaches for the Flex program. The recording is available in the Flex Program Forum (log-in required). Flex Program Forum access is limited to those indicated on the Flex Program Forum page.
Flex Forum VKGs are supported by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) and coordinated by the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC), a program of the National Rural Health Resource Center (The Center).
Learning objectives include:
- Understand the different grant/contract management approaches for Flex
- Discuss different ways the Grant Project Life Cycle: A Grant Subcontract Management Guide can be used to support state Flex Program work
- Foster peer-to-peer sharing of Subcontract Management
- Sally Buck, The National Rural Health Resource Center
- Kathryn Miller, Wisconsin Flex Program
- Karen Madden, New York Flex Program
This guide is designed to target opportunities within the Flex Program to improve the scope of work requirements for subcontracted consultants. It will assist state programs in building greater accountability with their subcontractors to deliver more meaningful information to improve program deliverables, reporting, and demonstrating measurable program outcomes.