Grant Logistics: Closing out the Flex Grant Year
This Flex Virtual Knowledge Group (VKG) webinar playback focuses on closing out the Flex grant year. The recording is available in the Flex Program Forum (log-in required). Flex Program Forum access is limited to those indicated on the Flex Program Forum page.
Learning objectives include:
- Understand the importance of closing out the Flex grant.
- Participate in a discussion focused on processes other Flex programs have found beneficial.
Speakers for this webinar include:
- Salamatu (Sallay) Barrie, MA, Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Potie Pettway, Division of Grants Management Operations, Office of Federal Assistance Management (OFAM), HRSA
- Lynette Dickson, MS, RD, LRD, Associate Director, Center for Rural Health at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences