This Flex Virtual Knowledge Group (VKG) webinar playback focused on health equity. The recording is available in the Flex Program Forum (log-in required). Flex Program Forum access is limited to those indicated on the Flex Program Forum page.
Learning objectives include:
- Recognize HRSA initiatives and resources available for state Flex programs.
- Determine how state Flex programs can utilize Flex funds to promote accessibility and health equity initiatives.
- Identify the strategies that Wyoming Flex program and WY Office of Health Equity are implementing to advance health equity in the state.
Speakers for this webinar included:
- Neelam Salman, Presidential Management Fellow Civil Rights Analyst, HRSA Office for Civil Rights, Diversity, and Inclusion (OCRDI)
- Sarah Williams, J.D. Civil Rights Analyst, HRSA Office for Civil Rights, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Sarah Young, MPH, Flex Program Coordinator, Federal Office of Rural Health Policy, HRSA
- Lillian Zuniga, Program Manager, WY Office of Health Equity
- Kyle Cameron, Flex Coordinator, WY Department of Health
This event was supported by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) and coordinated by the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC), a program of the National Rural Health Resource Center (The Center).