MBQIP and Flex in a COVID-19 World
This Medicare Beneficiary Quality Improvement Project (MBQIP) Virtual Knowledge Group (VKG) will provide a networking opportunity for state Flex Programs to discuss MBQIP and Flex in a COVID-19 World. Brock Slabach from the National Rural Health Association (NRHA) will join the webinar to share top issues the NRHA is hearing from rural providers, and attendees will be invited to weigh in on the following questions:
- What kinds of requests and questions have you received from hospitals related to quality since the beginning of the pandemic?
- What impact is COVID-19 having on your MBQIP work plan?
- Do you anticipate shifting or adapting strategies for MBQIP support over the coming months?
Learning objectives include:
- Review the recent updates regarding MBQIP reporting during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Hear and share issues from the field related to COVID-19.
- Discuss adjustments to MBQIP work plans.
MBQIP VKG webinars are intended to provide a forum for state Flex Program personnel and subcontractors to share MBQIP successes, discuss challenges, and brainstorm strategies to assist hospitals toward reporting, participating, improving, and excelling across the four quality domains of patient safety, outpatient care, patient engagement, and care transitions. Topics for discussion are determined based on MBQIP Data Reports, technical assistance trends, and requests. This event is supported by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) and coordinated by Rural Quality Improvement Technical Assistance (RQITA), a program of Stratis Health.
MBQIP VKG webinars are recorded and made available in the Flex Program Forum (log-in required).
For more information, including how to register for the event, please contact: