Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
This TASC 90 webinar will feature an update about Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and available resources. It will also include updates from the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC), Rural Quality Improvement Technical Assistance (RQITA), the Flex Monitoring Team (FMT), and the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP).
The intended audience for the live webinar is State Office of Rural Health Directors, Flex Program Coordinators, and supporting staff. TASC 90 webinars are recorded. Recordings and supporting materials are posted publicly on this website and can be shared with others that would be interested in the content.
Following the COPD Manual webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the new COPD resources recently created.
- Disperse the COPD manual to critical access hospitals and provider-based rural health clinics.
- Learn about other resources available from partner organizations.
Speakers for this webinar will include:
- Lindsay Corcoran, Stroudwater Associates
- Lindsay is an accomplished senior consultant and practice management professional with over ten years of healthcare and medical office experience. At Stroudwater Associates, Lindsay focuses on supporting and sustaining healthcare access for rural communities through hospital operational improvement and affiliation strategies and has assisted rural and community hospitals and clinics across the country to improve operational and financial performance.
For more information, please contact: