Flex Program Work with Rural Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
This webinar recording provides research-based observations and state-based examples of rural accountable care organizations (ACOs) and how they are relevant to state Flex Programs. Additionally, this TASC 90 webinar recording includes updates from the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC), the Flex Monitoring Team (FMT) and the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP), to include both the Flex program and policies impacting critical access hospitals (CAHs).
This event was supported by FORHP and coordinated by TASC, a program of the National Rural Health Resource Center.
- Learn the performance observations and evidence of rural ACO involvement
- Discover opportunities for state Flex Program involvement in supporting value-based models of care
- Understand the successes and challenges of rural ACOs and how the state Flex Program can play a supportive role
- Tracy Morton, The Center
- Sarah Young and Wakina Scott, FORHP
- Karla Weng, Stratis Health
- John Gale, University of Southern Maine, FMT
- Xi Zhu, University of Iowa College of Public Health, RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis
- Pat Schou, Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network, Illinois Community Care Organization