Value-Based Payment Models 201 Learning Collaborative
The Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC) partnered with subject matter expert Shannon Calhoun, a distinguished health care executive with over 20 years experience in facilitating discussions and providing education through a web-based learning collaborative for Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility (Flex) Program personnel to gain knowledge about the transition to value and how Flex Programs can help support critical access hospital (CAHs) regardless of where they are in the transition to value.
This advanced Learning Collaborative series takes the next step in the discussion of alternative payment models, covering complex topics from the Introduction to Advanced Payment Models 101 Learning Collaborative.
This Learning Collaborative is intended for Flex Programs with more experience and knowledge of the transition to value, including those with experience with alternative payment models such as Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs).
It is recommended that the recorded webinars and materials be accessed in the following order:
- Healthcare Transformation -- Understanding Payment and Delivery Reform
- The Paradigm Shift
- Accountable Care Organizations and Other Pay for Value-Based Programs/Models
- Clinically Integrated Networks: Opportunities and Barriers for Rural Providers
- How to win under the "Tyranny of Small Numbers" -- Collaborations, Coalitions, and Networks
- The Big Picture -- Results Matter