2021 Flex Program Virtual Reverse Site Visit: Request for Breakout Session Proposals
2021 Flex Program RSV - Rural Resilience for Healthier Communities
The Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC), a program of the National Rural Health Resource Center (The Center), and the Flex Program Reverse Site Visit (RSV) Planning Committee are seeking proposals for breakout sessions at the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy's (FORHP) 2021 Flex Program Virtual RSV – Rural Resilience for Healthier Communities, scheduled for July 20-22, 2021.
Proposals will now be accepted electronically through Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
The RSV Planning Committee will assist TASC staff in the review and selection of up to 12 45-minute breakout sessions. Together, we will create an RSV agenda that is balanced by content and geography. To the extent possible, we will work to have presenters speaking from all regions of the country. The main contact person for each proposal submitted will be notified of select status.
The intended audience for the 2021 Flex Program Virtual RSV is State Office Directors, Flex Coordinators, and other key Flex personnel, the Flex Monitoring Team (FMT), Stratis Health's Rural Quality Improvement Technical Assistance (RQITA) consultants, TASC staff and Advisory Committee, and FORHP staff.
Conference Learning Objectives
By attending the Flex Program RSV, participants will be able to:
- Understand the future direction of the Flex Program
- Determine how the resiliency of the Flex programs and CAHs empower rural communities.
- Identify opportunities to implement best practices and lessons learned by CAHs and state Flex Programs, particularly related to responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Describe health equity activities relevant for state Flex Programs and CAHs.
- Strengthen the leadership and impact of your state Flex Program.
Breakout Session Format
- Sessions are 45-minute Zoom presentations and should include time for introductions and audience questions and answers
- Sessions may include PowerPoint presentations or panel discussions
- Sessions are limited to two speakers or panel members
- Sessions must directly correlate to a Core Competency for State Flex Program Excellence and to the theme and learning objectives of the conference
Proposal Guidelines and Scoring Criteria
- Does this presentation address the conference theme, Rural Resilience for Healthier Communities?
- Does this proposal reflect any best practices, outcomes, or impact?
- Does this proposal share an innovative Flex Program Core Competency best practice?
- Will this presentation provide an engaging participant experience?
Submit a Proposal
For more information, please contact: