Achieving Health Equity
Critical Access Hospitals are the primary source of health care in many diverse and changing communities. They play a central role in addressing health equity. Understanding of the drivers of inequities can assist health care workers in better meeting the health care needs of their community. Listen to the panel of experts as they discuss strategies to achieve health equity.
- Become aware of inequities in health care in rural Minnesota.
- Become aware of some approaches to eliminating barriers as we work to create health equity.
- Mary Owen – Center of American Indian & Minority Health, University of Minnesota – Duluth
- Dr. Becky Davies – Essentia Health
- Marco Loera Alvarez - UNIDOS-MN
- Hudda Ibrahim - FILSAN Talent Partners and St. Mary’s University