Community Paramedicine: Reaching into the community
Community Paramedicine is an emerging model that complements the typical roles of emergency medical services (EMS) providers. It allows for EMS providers to become partners in public health and community health care delivery. It is a bridge program between different care settings. In this webinar, participants will learn about Community Paramedicine and its applications. The importance of a data focus will be discussed along with key implementation and sustainment strategies. Participants will receive Community Paramedicine resources for future use and see how a Community Paramedicine program can be the connector for their patients.
- Gain knowledge of Community Paramedicine and its applications
- Understand the role data plays in a Community Paramedicine program
- Become aware of key strategies to implement and sustain a Community Paramedicine program
- Nicole Clement, Program Specialist – The National Rural Health Resource Center, Duluth Minnesota
- Joel Beiswenger, President and CEO - Tri County Health Care, Wadena Minnesota
- Jonah Thompson, CP-C - Allegheny Health Network, Pennsylvania