DRCHSD Fall Communication Webinar Series Part 2: Building your Reputation: Internally, Externally, and Online
DRCHSD Fall Communication Webinar Series Session 2: Building your Reputation: Internally, Externally, and Online
Health care is consumer-driven, and prospective patients make decisions based on many factors including cost, access, quality, experience, and their connection to us. These patients, or consumers, identify with the messages and overall image you create for your organization; it’s so much more than a logo or your colors, although those are important too. The way you define who you are as an organization – the way you look, feel, act, speak, and deliver care – is critical for cultivating loyalty and patient retention. It will describe every interaction with your organization: patient care, community relations, how the phone is answered, your website — and even your billing statements.
Speaker(s): Amy Yaeger, VP of Strategic Services and Brian Lani, VP of Creative Services; Legato Healthcare
- Discover why a strong image is much more than a name, tagline, or logo
- Learn techniques to build and manage the online reputation of your organization and providers
- Understand the importance of storytelling in communicating your image
- Learn how to present ideas that show empathy and emotion
- Learn techniques to tell your story through internal communication, video, and publications
DRHCSD Program participating health care organizations will be sent the webinar connection information in advance. The recording and slides will be available online following the webinar. For any questions, please reach out to Kim Mayo.