Innovative Approaches to Delivering Training and Education
This SHIP Technical Assistance (TA) Webinar will focus on innovative and successful approaches to delivering mass education and training implemented by the Indiana State Office of Rural Health, and the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine. These SHIP grantees will share their methodologies to developing and delivering education and training to the small rural hospitals in their states. They will also provide insights on how success is being measured, project outcomes and impact, and ways in which their education delivery models can be replicated.
- Learn about education/training needs and how they were identified
- Examine education delivery frameworks
- Understand how projects are measuring success
- Gain insights on project impact, outcomes and future planning
- Consider how the education delivery models can be replicated for SHIP