RHPTP Eligible Learning Collaborative
RHPTP Elibigle Learning Collaborative is designed to help you assess your organizational strengths and weaknesses in preparing for the transition to value-based care (VBC). Through education and group discussion, you will gain a better understanding of a variety of VBC topics that lend themselves to help strengthen your organizational foundation for becoming effective participants in a health system focused on value.
Upon completion of the RHPTP Eligible Learning Collaborative, participants will be able to:
- Prepare a competitive RHPTP application for an opportunity to receive direct, focused virtual and onsite technical assistance to help leaders and providers transition to value-based care
- Identify organizational strengths and weaknesses for transitioning to value-based care
- Better understand how and why the current health care system is changing, and recognize value-based models that apply to rural hospitals and clinics
- Demonstrate the importance of leadership commitment in building population health
- Recognize the link between quality and resiliency
Each LC call will build on the previous session. Events are scheduled for the last Monday of each month, at 12/Noon - 1:00 PM Central Time beginning in May and running through August. We ask that if you register to participate in the RHPTP Eligible LC that you are committing to participate in the series as a whole.
- LC 1: Monday, May 24, 2021
- LC 2: Monday, June 28, 2021
- LC 3: Monday, July 26, 2021
- LC 4: Monday, August 30, 2021
How to Participate in the RHPTP Eligible Learning Collaborative:
The first 20 organizations to submit a registration form will be selected to participate in the 2020-2021 RHPTP Eligible LC. Registration will close on Friday, May 21, 2021, unless all spots have been filled prior to that date, and then it will be closed at that time.