The Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC) partnered with subject matter expert Shannon Calhoun, a distinguished health care executive with over 20 years of experience, to facilitate discussions and provide education through a web-based learning collaborative for the Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility (Flex) Program personnel to gain knowledge about the transition to value and how Flex Programs can help support critical access hospitals (CAHs) regardless of where they are in the transition to value.
It is recommended that recorded webinars and materials be accessed in the following order:
- Healthcare Transformation: Understanding Payment and Delivery Reform
- How Population Health can Grow Primary Care
- Delivery Reform for Payment Reform: Practice Transformation
- How to Demonstrate Value: Hierarchal Condition Category Coding
- Return on Investment to Value-based Care
- The Big Picture--Results Matter