Small Rural Hospital Transition (SRHT) Project
Selected Hospital Learning Collaborative and Kick-off Webinar
Selected hospitals must be willing and able to participate in all phases of the SRHT Project to include the Kick-off Webinar and Learning Collaborative (LC) virtual meetings. Leadership teams of selected hospitals should reserve the following dates and prepare to participate in the activities. More information will be provided to selected hospitals at a later date.
- Selected hospital Kick-off Webinar - Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 12:00 – 1:00 Central Time
- Selected hospital Learning Collaborative (LC):
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 12:00 – 1:00 Central Time (11:00 MST / 1:00 EST)
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 12:00 – 1:00 Central Time (11:00 MST / 1:00 EST)
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 12:00 – 1:00 Central Time (11:00 MST / 1:00 EST)
- Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 12:00 – 1:00 Central Time (11:00 MST / 1:00 EST)
Assisting Small Rural Hospitals to Prepare for the Future
The SRHT Project is designed to assist small rural hospitals in transitioning to value-based care and Alternative Payment Models (APM) such as patient-centered medical homes and hospital shared saving plans, as well as prepare hospitals for population health management. Onsite Consultations target financial and quality performance improvements that bridge gaps between the current health care system and the newly emerging system of healthcare delivery and payment.
Transition to value resources are provided through Health Education and Learning (HELP) webinars and Performance Management Group (PMG) calls. Success stories and outcomes are showcased through Hospital Spotlights, and program examples that support rural hospital and network leaders in preparing for population health. Consultant recommended best practices and transition strategies are shared through the Rural Hospital Toolkit for Transitioning to Value (Transition Toolkit).
The Small Rural Hospital Transition Project is supported by Contract Number HHSH250201600012C from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Federal Office of Rural Health Policy.
For more information, please contact Bethany Adams at (859) 806-2940 or email@example.com.