Impact of Increased Telehealth Use on Quality, Finance, and Value-Based Care
This Flex Virtual Knowledge Group (VKG) webinar focused on the impact of increased telehealth use on quality, finance, and value-based care. The recording and related materials are available in the Flex Program Forum (log-in required). Flex Program Forum access is limited to those indicated on the Flex Program Forum page.
Following the webinar, participants were able to:
- Describe the financial and quality impacts of rural hospital and clinic telehealth use
- Express market protection concerns for rural hospitals from non-traditional competitors with broad increased use and acceptance of telehealth
- Recognize enhanced access to health care for rural patients
- Recognize the benefits of telehealth use in value-based payment models
- Recall peer Flex Program experiences with telehealth initiatives
This event was supported by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) and coordinated by the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC), a program of the National Rural Health Resource Center (The Center).