Impact of Increased Telehealth Use on Quality, Finance, and Value-Based Care
This Flex Virtual Knowledge Group (VKG) webinar will focus on the impact of increased telehealth use on quality, finance, and value-based care.
Following the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the financial and quality impacts of rural hospital and clinic telehealth use
- Express market protection concerns for rural hospitals from non-traditional competitors with broad increased use and acceptance of telehealth
- Recognize enhanced access to health care for rural patients
- Recognize the benefits of telehealth use in value-based payment models
- Recall peer Flex Program experiences with telehealth initiatives
Virtual Knowledge Group (VKG) webinars provide a forum for state Flex Programs to share successes, discuss challenges and brainstorm strategies for improvement and Flex Program excellence.
This event is supported by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) and coordinated by the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC), a program of the National Rural Health Resource Center (The Center).
For more information, please contact: